Re: [OM] Tiny Olys

Subject: Re: [OM] Tiny Olys
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:57:39 +0800
Hi Brian,

I have no experience with Mju-II, but I have both XA and XA4. Since you have
many years experience with your XA, I think you will know it well. The XA4's
vignetting problem is much serious than the XA, but its lens is very sharp
(IMO better than the XA). The zone focusing is good enough in most cases,
but you have to be careful, sometimes you will forget to focus, since there
is no finder indication like the XA.

C.H.Ling