RE: [OM] Any 4Ti expereinced user's on the flash sync -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] Any 4Ti expereinced user's on the flash sync -Reply
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:25:41 -0400
I believe the issue here is: will any other flash  function the same as an
F280?
I THINK the answer is no.  A 4T(i) is looking for the 5 pins of the 280 and
to my knowledge, there is nothing on the market that duplicates that
function for the OM series.
Yes, the Sunpak, Metz, Vivitar and others duplicate the function (sometimes
better) of the T-series flashes, but not the F280.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx