Re: [OM] Any 4Ti expereinced user's on the flash sync -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Any 4Ti expereinced user's on the flash sync -Reply
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:38:28 -0400
I believe I answered the wrong question.  <sheepish grin>
Scott, if your question is "Which third party flash provides a dedicated
module, higher power, faster recycling flash that also does Super FP on an
OM-4T"?  then I don't know.  I was not considering the Super FP mode when I
replied.  My apologies.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".

Brian P. Huber <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>