Re: [OM] Don't check that Zweek! (was: Great Galloping Zweekos)

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't check that Zweek! (was: Great Galloping Zweekos)
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:29:14 +0100

Can't your regular travel insurance be extended to cover loss/damage to specific
high cost cameras/lenses?

I have not yet travelled with my full kit, but would hope that there's some kind
of poilcy that would cover the cost new of my OM stuff (or anything else of that
nature). Has anyone had any experience good/bad in this area? I'm hoping to take
it on a trip to South America early next year - so advice would be appreciated!

Many thanks

Alex

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.