Re: [OM] Do World prices vary on NEW OM gear???

Subject: Re: [OM] Do World prices vary on NEW OM gear???
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:23:58 +0100

It's the same story with most things over here, things may change over time, but
for now I'll stick to trawling through second-hand listings and keeping my
fingers crossed for a bargain!

Alex

PS What are mainland European prices like, anyone?

WOW!  Just look at the comparative US B&H June 99 Prices:  Someone is
making a LOT of $$ on you Brits for new OM stuff.

90mm f2 macro  £1200  ($ 1920)   US Price: $900
180mm f2       £7700  ($ 12320)   ?
350mm f2.8     £11000 ($ 17600)   ?
21mm f2        £1300  ($2080)   US Price: $940
35 - 80 f2.8   £1700) ($2720)   US Price: $1150

Skip