Re: leaking planes Re: [really OT] (was: Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium)

Subject: Re: leaking planes Re: [really OT] (was: Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium)
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
>>>By the way if anyone is going to March AFB to look at the bird there.
Its not even inside with the rest of the displays, its out in the front
parking lot.  But there are some pretty interesting planes inside as
well.<<<

Tomorrow or Wed (I'm waiting for the email from my friend--email me NOW,
dammit!), depending on when JM is up for it. Plenty of pix will be put up
on my page shortly thereafter. What causes the diamonds in the exhuast
plume?

/Acer Victoria