RE: [OM] Summicron vs. Macro Zuiko vs. Canon FD

Subject: RE: [OM] Summicron vs. Macro Zuiko vs. Canon FD
From: "Ángel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:21:20 +0200
Hallo Richard.
Thanks for your answer and your interest on the "50mm chapter".
I must to tell you:
I don´t trust very much on the brochures. Some times, the photograph of a
lens don´t correspond to the same lens on the list of Zuiko lenses (tech.
data).

Which ones are the lens catalogues of 1980 and 1983 ?
Can you tell me some details of the cover of these catalogues ?

Thanks again.

Ángel Lobo
CUENCA (Spain)

angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx