[OM] Bad lens needed

Subject: [OM] Bad lens needed
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 22:58:18 -0700
Fellow OMers,

I'm looking for a poor-performing short/medium tele in auto/OM mount,
for portraits.  A soft, low-contrast 135 2.8 would be ideal. . .a
100/105 even better.  Slower zooms aren't well-suited to my needs.  Any
suggestions?

I wish I could find something like my "Camron" 105 2.8 in M42 mount: the
creme-de-la-creme of "bad" lenses.  Like most mediocre lenses, it
predates the OM era.  Sorry for this strange request, but I find this
type of lens useful and surprisingly hard to find.  (I'm also willing to
relieve list members of any particularly bad examples)

Morgan Sparks