RE: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2

Subject: RE: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:30:48 +0800
Siddiq wrote:

> I'm looking to get JASC Paint Shop Pro instead. Anyone here
> used it? In

I do, and I'm quite happy with it.  Can't really justify the expense of
Photoshop for the simple stuff I do.  Like you I have a few other packages
(Photodeluxe, PhotoImpact,..) which came with scanners or printers, and I
have been known to use them for some of the minor features that PSP doesn't
have.  None of the cheap packages seem to have everything you need,
unfortunately it's horses for courses.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/

PS:     I noticed you have a link to my site, currently my site is slightly
broken - hope to get it fixed over the next few days.