Re: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:13:50 +0800
If you want to keep the aspect ratio, you should only change one dimension
and let the other one select by the computer. For example check the
"Constrain Proportions" box is PhotoShop (or "Maintain Aspect Ratio" in
Paint Shop Pro) set the long edge to 640, then the other side will be
automatically adjusted.

C.H.Ling