Re: leaking planes Re: [really OT] (was: Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium)

Subject: Re: leaking planes Re: [really OT] (was: Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium)
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 18:23:00 -0400
I remember going by the air base and seeing all the SAC bombers lined
up.  That was in the early 60's during the height of the Cold War.  They
were quite impressive with their wings sagging, and the wing tip
supports to keep the wings off the ground.  It made quite an impression
on this kid!

Gregg Iverson