Re: [OM] Leica jewelry OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica jewelry OT
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 23:01:31 -0400
I know you weren't writing to brag or anything, but thanks for the
sacrifice.  I spent the summer as a civilian photographer at Fort A. P.
Hill in Virginia about eight years ago.  The medical corps seemed to be
very dedicated, and earned far less than they could have on the
"outside". From what I saw, the army wouldn't last long without the
medical team!

BTW, our darkroom came equipped with an OM system, including several
lenses (which I have forgotten), flash, extension rings, and varimagni
finder, all in a custom aluminum case.  No one used it, preferring an
older N*K*N.

Gregg Iverson

"W. J. Liles" wrote:
  I'm recently out of the Army and I'm not in the rarefied income level
you suspect.  <snip>  Someday I hope to have an attack of insanity and
find a good M-3 or M-6.