Re: [OM] How I shut down OM4Ti and OM3 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] How I shut down OM4Ti and OM3 ?
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:36:10 +0100
Yes, the OM-40 for sure. It was a retrograde step when you consider that the
batteries in my OM-2n last for three years or more with zero drain when
switched off, and yet it will instantly make a correct auto exposure at the
press of the shutter release button without even having to switch it on
(provided the correct shutter speeed is between 1/60 and 1/1,000).

I wonder what the battery drain is on those M* models that wait for an eye
to appear at the viewfinder.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx