Re: [OM] Light weight tripod

Subject: Re: [OM] Light weight tripod
From: "Shaun Edwards" <Shaune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:01:45 +0100
Cc: <KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx>
Ken,
    Thanks for the advice. I've been toying with getting one but have been
unable to find a store here in the UK that stocks them - a couple of places
do it mail order so might just go ahead and try it provided they will accept
return if not satisfied. Hope you don't mind me asking a  few additional
questions:-

o)    How easy is it to set up, I've heard a few people complain that it is
quite tricky?
o)    Can you change the ball head?
o)    Realistically how far can you extend it whilst still being stable? (I
don't expect to extend all the way)
o)    How low will it go? (I oftend shoot from a low angle so this is more
important than how high).

Cheers