[OM] Meter wacked

Subject: [OM] Meter wacked
From: "Jeff Borenstein" <jsb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:52:40 -0400
Hello!
    I have a little dillema here.  I have an excellent condition om2n chrome
body with a few lenses.  On my trip i realized that the ASA dial became
loose and I had NO idea what the meter was set at.  In any event...i got the
ASA dial tightened.  Yet, when i center the dial on that little black line i
get the compensation +- sign in the bottom left of the screen.  So i need to
have the meter reconfiged.  Other than that the camera is in perfect
condition..im wondering if it is worth the 120 dollar fee to have John H.
CLA it.  Or does someone have a ex+ om2n they dont need anymore and would be
willing to sell it for a reasonable comparable price.  Also, would i be able
to have the meter reconfigured by a local camera shop and only have to spend
30 or 40 dollars on it?  I need this camera for my high school foto class in
september..so if im going to send it away i need to make a descion soon!!

Thanks,
-Jeff