[OM] Vision Age, adapter for 18mm

Subject: [OM] Vision Age, adapter for 18mm
From: Andras Iklody-Szabo <isza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:48:16 -0400
Hi, List,

I have just resubscribed after returning from a several months' trip abroad.

During this trip I made contact with a German fellow, Olympus user and
aficionado, who offered me 33 OM magazines up to Vision Age 12 (#13 NOT
included) for sale. If anybody on the list is interested, I'll be happy to
put you in touch with the fellow (he is not online).

I got a nice 18mm/3.5 for myself and now I am looking for the adapter/hood
49 -> 72mm from Olympus for this lens. Can anybody help?

Andras Iklody-Szabo
Caracas / Venezuela