Re: [OM] OM3Ti tops Contax RTS3 & Leica R8

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3Ti tops Contax RTS3 & Leica R8
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:57:34 -0800
John Hudson wrote:

>Has anyone followed this thread on the Leica User Group list? Amateur
>Photo mag's opinion has been slagged and trashed left and right!

VERY interesting!  Could you pls redirect a few representative
(i.e. the most vitriolic, viscious, or self-pittying :-)) posts
from the LUG thread to the OLY list?  We don't get a whole lot
of good news from Olympus anymore, so why not "kwel" a little
... oops, I meant: commiserate :-), with our "too wealthy to be
prudent" brethern/photo-enthusiasts, the Leica owners?

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx