Re: [OM] zoom lens suggestion

Subject: Re: [OM] zoom lens suggestion
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:41:01 +0000
I'll second that.  I went for years with a Kiron 30-80 f4-4.5 varifocal as my
only
lens on a Nikon.  It was a great lens.  My father had a 28-210 f4.5-5.6 (?)
zoom on
his OM2s.  The slides made with this lens are remarkable for their contrast and
sharpness given the extended range of the lens.

Giles