Re: [OM] zoom lens suggestion

Subject: Re: [OM] zoom lens suggestion
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:47:44 +0200
: The one thing that eeked me was that whereas on the Zuiko's (and my Tamron
: 300), you close the f-stop by turning the ring clock-wise (when you're
: shooting), but on the Tokina you have to turn the ring counterclock-wise. I
: don't know though if this is because of the Konica mount or if it's just the
: way it is with Tokina. Maybe the users with the Tokina AT can comment.

The OM mount version turns, just like all Zuikos, clock-wise. Most (if not all)
off-brand OM mount lenses do.

hnz