Re: [OM] OM-4T, batteries and heat

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T, batteries and heat
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 16:29:30 -0400
Marko,
  It's not the camels, it's the shade that they provide.  I've been on
the Sahara, not many trees until you get about a kilometer from the
Nile.  This leaves a whole lot of "not many trees".
  As far as eBay, I don't think there have been any - yet!  I'll have to
do a search next time I get on.  Think of the delivery costs involved!
Rand E.