Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:36:58 +0000
No, I don't think the quality is good enough yet and the flexibility of an SLR
system is unavailable at a reasonable price.

I think a good film scanner is the best way to go digital at the moment -
better
quality than a digital camera and I suspect less rapid depreciation in the
value.

With a 12 exposure roll of film and 1hour processing you can still get images
pretty
quickly if you have to.

Giles