Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:08:29 EDT
Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Since today's new Olympus 2000 will go for half-price next year, why not
 buy yesterday's "State Of The Art" at half price today? "Gotta have the
 latest and greatest" is an expensive disease! :-)>>

Exactly why I am so intrigued by the refurb prices on pricewatch.com...I too
often take advantage of the "small lag"..then, by the time I get to buying it
all the pros and cons are well known. The C2000 is already coming forth in
refurbs and used models! After all, if a 24 year-old OM2 still gives me a
thrill, then a one-year-old Oly should do quite well...
Susan