Re: [OM] ADITL HELP!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL HELP!
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Giles wrote:

>Do not pare down to 256 colours, this is Microsoft territory and it will look
>terrible.  For colour photos I think 64K colours should be a minimum.
>
>Acer Victoria wrote:
>
>> How many colors? I think you're at 16.7 million; pare it down to 256 and
>> image size should come down quite a bit.

Mea culpa. I realized how bad the picture gets at that level of color
while playing with my photos. Ugh. I still have no clue how to compress;
using Paint Shop Pro 4.x. But I'll figure it out soon. Today I have
extremely high hopes for getting some marvelous photos!

/Acer Victoria
--
"When you think you've tried every road / Every avenue / Take one more
look / At what you found old / And in it you'll find something new / ...."