Re: [OM] machine prints

Subject: Re: [OM] machine prints
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:51:21 +0000
The Processor was a Fuji also.  Do you want me to find out the model number for
you?

Don't be so quick to dismiss prints.  Cibachromes (illfochrome classic) can be
pretty dramatic and powerful.

Does anybody have any experience with prints on Ilfocolour?  I have some blurb
from
a pro lab which says it is posibly the finest quality colour neg printing
material
available.  The prices were about 20 0.000000e+00ss than for Ilfochrome so it
is still
expensive.

Giles