[OM] Re: OT Projecting a good image.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Projecting a good image.
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:51:21 +0000
I had exactly the same reservations as you seem to and expressed my doubts to a
mechanic once.  He said that there was enough convection in the coolant to have
significant effect but that significant cooling was achieved by just the air
from the fan blowing over the hot engine and the forced venting of the engine
compartment.

Giles