Re: [OM] Looking for camera stoes in NY for 2nd handed Oly gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for camera stoes in NY for 2nd handed Oly gear
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:46:56 -0400
Ah, The greater New York Metropolitan Sales Tax "Big Brother" Program.
Don't get me started on interstate sales tax!
(I'll start throwing tea in the harbor)

Charlie L.

<<Be aware, if you live in a state that exchanges information with New York
on such sales, you may get a bill for the unpaid sales tax from your home
state.  I know, I've gotten those bills.  I don't know how they decide on
who gets billed, but I'm sure they attach the largest dollar volumes first.
I live in NJ, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that PA and CT are also on this
list at a minimum.

You've been warned.

Skip>>