Re: Re[2]: [OM] OM-40/PC Advise needed...

Subject: Re: Re[2]: [OM] OM-40/PC Advise needed...
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:11:44 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/99 11:42:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Just wondering how often one set to Program mode when using their OM40/PC
or
>  OM 2S?

I mostly set to program mode only when I hand the camera over to someone who
doesn't really know what they are doing.

>  And how accurate is the Program mode when using with and w/o OM flash?

I've always been happy with the exposures. At least in theory they should be
just as accurate as an auto mode OTF flash exposure. If the aperture control
mechanism adds any error, it is quite small. Depth of field is unpredicatble,
of course.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA