Re[2]: [OM] OM-40/PC Advise needed...

Subject: Re[2]: [OM] OM-40/PC Advise needed...
From: JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:51:39 +0800

Just wondering how often one set to Program mode when using their OM40/PC or
OM 2S?
And how accurate is the Program mode when using with and w/o OM flash?

Jim Teo

   I have had two OM-PCs. I love their ergonomics (without the winders)
and their lightness. I dropped one and killed it, the other one began
getting Degenerative Circuit Disease (DCD), gobbling batteries, and
locking up. I just bought another one, used, for $80, and it works fine.
Great camera.

                        *= Doris Fang =*