Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:16:44 -0400
Acer said,

<<If done w/o cl, you're still shooting for the clearest and sharpest image.
I don't see how it would make any difference. FWIW, I have shot a few
rolls w/o my specs, and they were fine. Now I shoot with specs simply
because I got new ones (multicoated! whoohhooo! green!) and don't want to
further lose my eyesight (old specs, since '92, were L/R -.5/-1.0; current
setup is two diopters stronger as of last month).>>

My question is, as long as the split screen is aligned or the micro prism
is microed (or what ever you call it) isn't that the point of focus with or
without
diopter correction?

Charlie L.