Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:38:22 -0400
On: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:46:52 -0700 (PDT)
Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This brings up an interesting question: How do you focus on the
"non-matte" side of the screen?  In more than 25 years of using
my OM-1, I've never realized which side of the screen I've been
focusing on.

Sorry to cause the confusion, Dan.  The way I said it does make it sound
like you could focus on either side of the screen.  Fortunately, you
can't because you can't see it.  The side opposite the matte surface is
clear.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts