[OM] looking for an affordable (used) 24mm shift

Subject: [OM] looking for an affordable (used) 24mm shift
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:36:20 -0500
Irvin,

I browsed at Olympus Japan website (updated on June 3 14:15) where they
have tables of m.s.r.p.  The 24mm f3.5 shift is listed 214,000 Japanese yen
(about 1.780USD) and the 35mm f2.8 is listed 100,000 yen (about 833USD).
AFAIK, they are manufactured and marketed today.  I am not sure about
cartel price fixings - same lenses for 180/f2.0, 250/f2.0, 350/f2.8 and they
are probably in much less demands.

Regards,
Jim Terazawa                         Plano, TX  USA