Re: [OM] Lens Test: 250mm f/2 Zuiko (hold on to your hats!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Test: 250mm f/2 Zuiko (hold on to your hats!)
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:24:03 -0500
Pricing data may only be that, just pricing range for each item.
The reason behind the prices mean much more, i.e. the condition
of the item, the rating and reputation of the seller (often first-time
sellers don't bring as high prices as hight-rated sellers), and location
of the item being sold (out-of-US products go for less because of
less bidding).  So, as always, caveat emptor.