Re: [OM] {OM} Favorite piece of OM System

Subject: Re: [OM] {OM} Favorite piece of OM System
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:20:22 -0400
I have the pleasure of owning many OM items as well as an assortment of
third party bits and pieces.  Of the whole lot, my favorite is whatever is
in my hands whenever I'm taking pictures.  I honestly do not mean to be
flip, but there are so many things I enjoy photographing, from pond life
through the microscope to galaxies.  Every bit of kit has its place and
application.  But to me, the most important thing is to actually use the
stuff.  Hence, the conclusion of whatever I'm holding at the time is my
current favorite.

Specific example; I'm preparing for a four day business trip.  I must pack
as light as possible.  My only photo stuff is an OM-2n and a 40mm f/2.
That's it.  For this week, it is my favorite because it is light, easy to
pack, automatic or manual as I need, and time-proven reliable.

John (traveling light through America's airports) P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".

Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx> posed the question: