Re: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 20:13:12 EDT

<< When looking at the for sale items on rec.photo.35mm etc, one could more
 easily ask why is everyone selling all their N***n and C***n equipment.
 The ad ratios are probably 50 or 100:1 vs Olympus.

This makes Nikon and Canon stuff a bid of a commodity. I still have my
original OM2 body after 20 years so there's not much turnover there. I
scanned Maxxum in Ebay last night (for fun-no interest here) and there's a
lot of broken bodies for sale.

Warren