Re: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:49:16 -0700
>Yet another post on the 35mm group. Why is everyone selling off the OM
>system? If you're interested, I can fwd. msg.

    For me, I sold off SOME of my OM system to balance the costs of my AF
  system I use for wildlife. This wasn't really TOO hard, since I had 3 winders,
  4 flashes, 4 50 1.8's, etc. I still have one of three bodies left to sell,
  once 2 of them have a visit to John. This won't be until this summer (ie:
  when I get back from vacation) and I'll let you know.
   As far as selling off all the OM system? NEVER! ;)

                                                 enjoy,
                                                  Brad