Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 06:37:17 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/99 9:36:35 PM EST, siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< >* One per month may be too much to handle at first, logistically.
 >Someone said once a quarter, I would even go for every other month.

        Ditto. It's better to leave us all with wanting more than start
 off too ambitious and everyone wanes off. Every other month sounds
 good--not too quick or slow. If there is demand enough and enthusiasm, we
 can make it monthly.

        How about we have a goal of ONE first, without promising another in a
month or two months, etc, to see if whoever does it really has enough time,
space, etc.
        This way, we could see how it went and then plan how often we want
it, or how often is feasible. It may take a whole month to shoot, process,
scan, send, post, vote, etc, etc, (at least for the first month we could
expect it to run longer as we feel our way around how to do it, no?).

        George S.