Re: [OM] Limited OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited OM content
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 06:45:13 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/99 11:08:10 PM EST, Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I was going to make the same comment, but thought it would be unacceptable
 given the current climate on the list.

        Yeah, you are right. And to think I made that remark after my posting
to plead for a kind of political correctness! At least my joke wasn't meant
to insult anyone personally, it was just my warped "cop" sense of humor after
24 yrs of seeing this crap, I guess. ( And I know many of you thought the
same thing, just had the decency not to post it!)

George S.