Re: [OM] Pop photo anti-OM conspiracy? Was: Mirrror lockup effecting res

Subject: Re: [OM] Pop photo anti-OM conspiracy? Was: Mirrror lockup effecting resolution
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 18:46:42 +0200
: Now, my conspiracy question should be obvious:  Why are the 4Ti and 3Ti
: not included in his list?  Their self-timers do the same thing, albeit
: 12 seconds before exposure.

The OM-3 and OM-3Ti don't have a self-timer.
It would have been nice if they had tested a 3Ti too.
Gary, does the "Lens Test Fund" cover a 3Ti? ;-)

: Anybody know Keppler's e-mail address?

No, but inside a PG I read:

"Questions or comments on editorial content should be addressed to:
Popular Photograhy, 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
E-mail: mailto:popeditor@xxxxxxx
We can't guarantee that we will answer all letters."

Hnz