[OM] RecoMmenDed circ. PolarIZer for 21mm/3.5.

Subject: [OM] RecoMmenDed circ. PolarIZer for 21mm/3.5.
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:11:10 -0400
You're learning to shift for yourself! (or use MS Outlook Express with
Word & get it to do it all automagically).

You could also get a step-up ring & use a larger filter, e.g. one that
fits one of your larger lenses. I think Oly suggests this.

Tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein