[OM] RecoMmenDed circ. PolarIZer for 21mm/3.5.

Subject: [OM] RecoMmenDed circ. PolarIZer for 21mm/3.5.
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:14:09 PDT
List members, sorry for those I've bothered with a lack of proper punctuation. I'll start using capitals now. (People sure need consistency.) My question is this: I am looking for a thin 49mm circ. pol. to use on the 21mm 3.5 Zuiko. I know there are a lot of threads regarding the Japanese (almost forgot the capital letter. .. sorry.) versus German filters, but that's not what I am asking.

Can anyone comment as to particular, hopefully positive opinions on a *thin* 49mm polarizer. I have a B & W that I use for longer lenses, but it is much too long, hence vignetting, for use on a 21mm.

And of the repliers: I would also be interested in hearing opinions on warm polarizers.....

Thanks, James. (I feel so good about myself for my conformity now. And this letter sure took longer to type! )