Re: [OM] T32 Auto setting inaccurate

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 Auto setting inaccurate
From: "Glen Lowry" <lowry@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 22:22:19 -0700
Gary,

Thank you for this beautifully clear discussion of "inverse square law."
While I understood this flash problem/effect in principle, I didn't have a
name for it, let alone a "law" to help me figure my way around it.

Your discussion, however, raises a question about testing for exact guide
numbers.  How does one go about doing such a test?

If it is complicated to describe and there is an obvious resource (like the
list archives or someone's "flash page"), please just point me in the right
direction.

Thanks,
Glen Lowry