Re: [OM] OM4T's can't swim!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T's can't swim!
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:44:51 -0400
<<The only connection with Olympus is that my
camera happens to be Olympus.
-Arnab.>>

Same here.
That and I buy used.  I can generally get the Zuiko lenses
I want for a reasonable cost used.
If I need a winder or a T-flash they are available at the right price.
I own 2 OM bodies T-flashes and several lenses plus winders,
tubes and other assorted goodies.
Repair is reasonable and available.
Reliability is superb as is over all quality.
I have looked at other brands and have not found
anything as much to my liking as OM's.

If you are the type that needs support and loaners for
your business then maybe Nikon or Canon is for you.
Yes there is some emotional attachment to my OM1 and 50mm
but I could put it away and use something else if it made sense.
For me it doesn't.

Charlie L.