[OM] bounce tips

Subject: [OM] bounce tips
From: Siddiq <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 22:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
When taking indoor photos, direct flash seems a bit harsh. If I bounce it,
say 45deg up (T32), can I open up the aperture 2 stop and still get a
decent exposure? I think I read somewhere about bounce taking up ~2 stops
of light. In any case, I'll be trying out different setting this week.
BTW, what is the use of the down bounce?
Siddiq

--
[lyrics]
        --/There Is A Light That Never Goes Out/ by The Smiths. A sweet