Re: [OM] 200mm F4 / F5 vs. 65/200mm F4

Subject: Re: [OM] 200mm F4 / F5 vs. 65/200mm F4
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 09:49:15 -0400
<<Bad news is that "pre-firing" the aperture isn't really a practicable
fix.>>

So then the really big improvement on the fictional OM5 would be aperture
prefire.  ;-)
Perhaps we could keep a spare OM1 with the lever cut off for
when we want really sharp photo's.  Is that possible?
Sounds like the old non auto anything cameras of the very old days were
the way to go in the first (and last) place.
Another way that view cameras are able to get better results.
I guess my non auto 7mm extension tube just went up in value.

Richard, I am with Joel, thanks for that test.

Charlie L.