Re: [OM] A T20 Question / manuals[long]

Subject: Re: [OM] A T20 Question / manuals[long]
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 09:57:24 -0400
Snip

<<So, in effect, you are correct- I DID get a free battery cover - and more.
(
although I suspect everyone got a free OM-77 battery cover since they ALL
broke, I'm told.) Still, it made it an easy task to write that $3.00 check
for my most recent manual request. (maybe I used up my free manual and parts
priviledges by then, that may explain why some list members are not being
charged anything by Olympus,  just a guess).
Anyway, my apologies to all here for my trip down memory lane, but one of my
points is that Olympus still has some friendly people with the right attitude
working for them, even though we may feel that the upper echelon of the
company is traveling in a different direction with the company than we'd
like. ( away from OM ).

Take care,
George S.>>

I doubt they keep a file on who sent in $3 <G> but the point is that
those are nice people over there.
I have no idea how the place is run but considering that much of
the stuff we love so much is out of production and parts
are getting scarce, we still get kind consideration.
They deservre it back.

Charlie L.