Re: [OM] Interesting week in the land of the unpayed

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting week in the land of the unpayed
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 15:12:11 -0400
Hi Ken:

>>To make things even more
interesting, I asked for a sales position too!  (I'm greedy and a sucker
for punishment).

Nah, sounds like you just wanna make some money...:-)

>>Obviously, I have neither job right now, and it could swing either way or
neither way, but I'd like to get your input on the advantages/disadvantages
of what working for a newspaper would be.  (note, the contract with the
paper would not put me under any restrictions).  >>

Seems to me like you should take the job with the paper then try to
persuade the 'products' guy to get with the outsourcing trend and let you
do the job on your time as an independent contractor.

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com