[OM] Fast Wide Angles

Subject: [OM] Fast Wide Angles
From: "Jim Terazawa" <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:13:03 -0600 (CST)
Hi,

I have been following this thread for a while and I
would like to get suggestions from some of you
especially from the New York City area.

We are planning to make a week visit to New York City
this summer.  One of the places I am eager to revisit
is at the top of Statue of Liberty.  The last time I
was up there was back in 1966 or 67 on school field
trip.  This time I am taking my wife and two children
ages 9 and 7.

Is picture taking allowed at the top (at the Statue's
crown) ?  As I recall from my vague memory that the
inside of the observation platform was very narrow
and constrained.  If the photography is allowed what
focal length is suitable inside of the Statue ?

The shortest Zuiko I have is the 24mm/f2.

Since this is a major family outing, I want to limit
the number of gadgets I am taking - one OM body, three
Zuikos (24/2 35-70/3.5-4.5) and the T32.

Regards,
Jim Terazawa