RE: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus OM SIF: phase 2/10 completed!

Subject: RE: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus OM SIF: phase 2/10 completed!
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:23:43 +1100
Thanks Hans, I've only just had a quick look - most impressive.  You've
obviously been a busy boy lately !

> Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers ;-) all over the world, I just
> completed phase 2 of my site, The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales
> Information
> File, with the Camera Body Group. Yes, there they all are,
> with pictures,
> descriptions and techspecs. Even prodigal sons and No-No-Kini
> bodies like
> the 707, 101 and 2000 have found their place, kindly adopted
> just as if they
> were part of the OM System.
> Most of the information in my site comes from the real Sales
> Information
> File (SIF), with additions from body manuals, other websites,
> books in the
> Laterna  magica series and the remaining gaps in this
> knowledge base were
> filled with the kind assistence of our own Dutch living flesh
> and blood SIF,
> Frank van Lindert. Thanks, Frank.
> Next phase in this mega project will be the Zuiko Interchangeable Lens
> Group, that will be added in small steps, so come back
> frequently and watch
> the SIF grow!
>
> Enjoy The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File, @

http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm

PS - check out the page for the (O)M-1; it has a multimedia bonus (that
probably only works on machines that are infected by MicrobeShaft Wincowz).

Hans van Veluwen