Re:[OM] Cable Release for OM-2000

Subject: Re:[OM] Cable Release for OM-2000
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:17:47 -0500
 Barbour Warren <Barbour_Warren@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>I tried to get a cable release for my OM-2000.  They either did not
>thread in at all or only caught by one or two threads; the same was the
>case for another OM-2000 in the store.  Olympus says that any standard
>cable release should work.  Has anyone encountered this problem and/or
 >have a solution?
 >Thanks,

I checked a cable release on my OM2000.  Although the cable release goes into
the groove by one or two turns, the thing works.  It does not need to go all the
way in.
As long as the plunger goes in all the way, how deep the stem (?) of the release
goes in would not make any difference on the desired function of shutter
release.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/