[OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens

Subject: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:53:19 -0800
>From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens
>Is this lens a rarity or is it a prized possession...

I think the latter. People don't get rid of them. The only way I got one
was by buying an entire system from someone moving to medium format.

>If one did turn up used
>in good condition what would be a reasonable price to pay?

B&H new price is $800. Paul Farrar's list says $550 to $600 used. One sold
on eBay for $511 on January 16.

>If the lens does
>not surface in the regular main street photo trade are there any
>suggestions for alternative legitimate sources of supply?

Leave your card at dealers with your request on the back. Look through the
classified ads in your newspaper. Look for "estate" sales and auctions.

>ps: Is this lens single or multi coated?

Again according to Paul's list, all are multi-coated.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229